Pediatric Primary Care
One of the most important decisions parents have to make is choosing the right pediatrician for their child. CommuniHealth Services has a staff of physicians and nurse practitioners who is very knowledgeable and committed to caring for the health and welfare of your child.
- Sick and well-child visits
- Hearing and vision screenings
- School and sports physicals
While all sites offer Pediatric care, we have two dedicated Pediatric sites and five school-based health centers. Each of these sites offers a full range of pediatric services.
- Bastrop Family Practice and Behavioral Health Center
- Bastrop Pediatrics Center
- Marion Family Practice, Dental and Behavioral Health Center
- Mer Rouge Family Practice and Behavioral Health Center
- Monroe Pediatrics and Pediatric Behavioral Health Center
- Morehouse Elementary School-Based Health Center
- Bastrop High School-Based Health Center
- Union Parish High School-Based Health Center
- Riser Middle School-Based Health Center
- West Monroe High School-Based Health Center